Sunday, April 19, 2015

Brija Cosmetics - (most of the) Dexter Collection Swatches

Here are the last of the Brija Cosmestics Shades I have for a while. I did forget to add sample baggies of which I have "Kit" (very pretty). Another shade you might want to look up is "The Boy Who Lived". The Harry Potter collection has been getting lots of love, and I know I'm very tempted by the newly released Mean Girls blushes.

These are my mini and full jars from the Dexter collection based on the TV show based on the Novels by Jeff Lindsay.

(I'm so sorry, It won't stay rotated and without a mouse I only have so much determination). 

Here's what we are going to see them over:
Bare skin
Brija's Adhesive Eye Wax
Benefit Stay, Don't Stray primer
Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter Fix





Ah-ha! Got it. And because I'm stubborn, I'm leaving both photos in :P


Left to right (and Top to Bottom below):
ITK (Ice Truck Killer)
Endure
Nothing Sexy
Ladies Man
Brave (from the power puff girl collection)
Just as Sane as I am (from Harry Potter, a lip colour) 


The Dexter shades are more delicate that I imagined, but I am really liking Endure. I was very please with the depth of Brave (but I am very much in a green mode this year). These desperately need a sticky base. Both the wax and the glue seem to hold the colour fine. When I left them on my arm, the glitter fix did hold better but keep in mind I'm more experienced with the glue.

And cue the photos:




Mostly Matte. The gloss is buildable to a lovely lavender.



From Left to right:
Bare Skin
Adhesive Wax
Primer 
Glitter Fix




And one last one completely on an odd angle for good luck, 

From what I have seen, the formula is constantly improving. Brija offers beautiful feminine shades that are well suited to her loving personality (you can see it in her videos and interviews) and passion for pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment