Friday, July 4, 2014

I did it!!!



A happy pug to represent a happy Leigh!

I posted last week about completing a balance transfer on my credit card, over $10,500 (!) and with my last paycheck and a whole lot of ebaying, I have made that guy "$0"!. And just in time before the deadline of July 7th. Thanks to my government tax return, and some very good fortune, I'm a lot closer to my October goal of lowering my debt to less than $50,000.

I won't lie. I'm absolutely and totally scared it will go back. What if I forget an automatic payment? I don't have a plan to pay my auto insurance next year. What if... What if.. What if.. Unlike my line of credit which I am deeply afraid will go back up, and probably will if my savings expire, I feel more confident that I can control this, and go back to whom I am. Someone who is very good with credit.

A sexy zero balance is a great start!

Have you made any financial accomplishments lately? I'd like to send you a virtual high five to let you know you're awesome if you have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment