Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ipsy July 2014 Glam Bag - Sensationally Sunkissed

Great name for July! Again, I made a decision to purchase a year of Ipsy when I felt like I had a permanent (or at least a likely) home. I hadn't bought any make-up or make-up like products but a nail polish and replacement shamppo/condition in three years+ and had actually packed most of my supplies in storage for my "temporary" move... that lasted over a year. I decided to go through (and I'm still in the process of this) and toss much of what I had. I've had some of my creams/shadows for over six years! Enter the subscription box solution - low cost to introduce to what is out there, saves the trouble of hauling a toddler to the store and/or my own over shopping while there, and hopefully the products are used at the the same rate they arrive. It was a bit of an emotional purchase, and I'll know by the end of the year if it was a good one. Based on this bag, I think it is.

Here's a quick run down of what I received in my July Glam bag - which I'm pretty darn excited about.




Bare Minerals Ready eye-shadow 2.0: Full size, $20. I love pinks and the two colors are Muse (light pink) and Passion (dark purple).

Derma Cream bb cream with SPF 25: Full size $29/60mL, estimated sample volume 10 mL or $4.80 (?)

Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Lip Balm: Full size £12.00, estimated mini $7.00 in unique pink. I love this! It feels so nice on and has a nice minty taste.I don't notice any lasting stain, but I think I have the lightest shade they make.

Pop Beauty Sun Kissed Bronzer: This may look dark, but it actually goes on my skin quite light. I've been wanting to buy a bronzer, especially since the brilliance beads I ordered from the body shop aren't working for me and I hoped I would get one soon. Full size (?), Estimated $15.00

Pur-lisse pur-protect essential daily moisturizer SPF 30: I'm so excited for this. I actually ordered the fab fit fun box to get the full size bottle. I was totally going to try it out today but forgot in the herding to get my daughter ready. Full size $55, estimated sample $16.00


Even though the bag which I thought I would love smells and feels awful, I love this bag! Total estimated value $62.80.

Ipsy is $10 month plus $4.95 shipping to Canada. Feel free to use my link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment