Friday, July 18, 2014

Top Box - July 2014

I feel so lucky to have received the Prive Top Box for Benefit!



I requested this box because I really want to try the push-up liner (I'm trying to learn how to do a winged cat eye) and I felt like I would love the mascara. Which I do! My eyes look so lovely today :)

I'm too lazy to do the math which I suspect might be lacking compared to what Canadian Subscription Box Addict was able to come up with, so I'll just steal her numbers. Hopefully, she doesn't mind as I'm willingly giving her the credit.

From Left to right:
They're Real make up remover: $3.30
Stay, Don't Stray Primer: $7.50
They're Real Push-up liner: $2.18
They're Real Mascara: $10.25

All are in super cute, super tiny versions. I tested the primer on my hand, and it seems to blend out that I don't think it will show even on my super pasty white skin. I'll test the eye liner this weekend *excited!* and I used the mascara today with yesterday's Bare Minerals from Ipsy. I feel like my eyes look pretty :)

Total Value: $23.25, my cost $12 plus tax.

Oh, I also added on a bonus mystery beauty product! I was kind of annoyed at the name "Amazing Grace"  because it could be interpreted as religious but the reviews are pretty good, and the cost at Sephora is $31. I'm still likely to gift it, but at least I feel like I did receive well over my $10 plus tax add-on total.



No comments:

Post a Comment