Sunday, July 27, 2014

July Glamour Doll Eyes




Just a quick note on this subscription that I love. I think this might be the splurge I keep (as long as I can keep snagging a subscription!). The shadows are a mother/daughter duo in crystal ball (which I think I'll love) and under the moon (might be too dark for my eye shape and coloring). Bonuses include a candy bracelet, a lip glaze sample from Kiss My Sass and an eye shadow sample from Hello Waffle (Canadian <3). 

I haven't had a chance to try the two eye shadows or the sample, or even eat the candy! But I did try the gloss. It left a lasting stain, smelt like chocolate cake as promised, but didn't taste as yummy as I hoped. I really like bonus months like this, and to me it justifies the increased shipping cost that I'll have to pay when I renew. Oh, until I do snag another this is the worst subscription ever. Don't even try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment