Saturday, July 19, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - July 2014

I'm still a bit bummed about the shipping increase (although it is relatively minor) so I'll make this one short. This month's Beauty Box 5 is apparently about defining moments. It is always nice to have an inspirational message even if I don't get how the products connect to the theme.


Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara, full size, $7.99 and a coupon for $1 if you love it.
Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment, full size, $2.49
Body Drench Candy Licious Lips, full size $3.99
Anna Naturals Glowin Mama Walnut Face and Body Scrub, full size $10.99, estimated sample $2
Miss Jessie's Multi Cultural Curls, full size $16.00, sample size $1.88

Not an over-whelming box, but I will use the mascara and the lip balm. You can never have too much lip balm! I'm excited to try the Argan oil, I've heard so many good things and the package claims that you can get multiple uses. The face and body scrub smells nice, and it's worth a try. I'm not sure if the hair mask will work for me, so I'll be debating about using it or giving it.

Estimated box value $18.35.

Feel free to use my link to sign up if you're interested in leaving your $12 or $15 dollars up to fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment