Friday, July 18, 2014

TGIF - Ready for the weekend!

First, I need to give myself a huge pat on the back. I've been continuing to put (what feels like) everything up on e-bay, and using the funds to pay down my baby student loan. So today, I've made the payment to get the total to under $4000! And, I should have it down just enough, it's not going to cross that line again, as I've planned to make another additional payment this month when I get paid. That's right, 4 months ago I owed $5500, 2 months ago I was so happy to get it under $5000. I'm hoping I can keep this feeling of success with me through the weekend. My no-spend weekend :)

I'm hoping to get back into exercising again. You'll notice my Sunday Funday hasn't been up. That's because I've been a bit down, in a lot of pain, and have had to go to emergency. I've been trying to take it easy because I don't want to go back, but I think it's time to push myself a bit. I've taken the pug out for an early morning walk twice this week (another pat on the back for me as it's hard to pull myself out of bed, especially with 3am, 4 am and 5 am toddler wake-up calls) and I'm looking forward to a long walk with a good friend on Saturday. I'm also thinking I might take a long lunch today and walk outside. I did a 3.6 km jog last Sunday, I hope to do that again today.

I'm also taking a break from ebaying as soon as I get paid for one last item. Why? My boyfriend has noted I'm very stressed about it. I know I have too much stuff, but I have no idea what to remove. The weight gain I'm experiencing isn't helping, nor is the house in a huge mess from renovations. I hope hitting three very large goals this month (my credit card paid!!! my small loan under $4000!!! My total debt squeeked under $50,000!!!) will help give me the peace to fight the demons that tell me I'm not doing enough towards my debt. I also want to free up some energy including the wasted emotional energy. Personally, I get so drained even folding laundry as I feel I should question every garment I have if it could be sold, and how much could I get from it. It will be nice to have a break from these thoughts. There are so many better things I could be doing. Like living in the moment with my toddler. <3

Happy weekend everyone! Please let me know what summer fun things you have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment