Sunday, July 12, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM July Love (and fall fail)



Okay... so this was just one of those days. I got the little one down for nap, and thought I would touch up my nails with a quick coat of Femme Fatale's Pyramids on Mars. The mail arrived, and Canada Post had brought me my OTM love. Ah ha! If one child is sleeping, perhaps I can open photograph in the sunlight! It would be AMAZING!
Yeah... so tying to get into the package I was distracted my the sounds of one child waking the other. And in stead of scissors I ripped it open, and ruined half of one of my nails. 


See? :( sad panda. That's not going to look good unless I use several half coats to build it up like the other side. 


The candy! Red Hots and the charm is an adorable handcuff set.


Beautiful lady on the OTM card. Paroxysm if the July colour. The TMI code is non-sharable and hidden. 


What!>! A pressed shadow and a nail polish! Vee loves us. 


This month had a soft felted black bag.


And... Since I thought, maybe I can go ahead and open these. The kids seem distacted. This will be okay... impending baby hand of doom. 


One good picture in of the laquer and shadow.


Note, the kids were on the order side of the room when I opened these...


Only to rush me and have this happen. Parodysm every where!


Goodbye cruel world! Oh? It looks like someone has been drawing on the newly painted walls. *sigh* The childless can be so lucky at times.


So, I thought I'd scrape some off the floor and slap it on my bare skin.


And blurry for the sparkle-city.


Sad trombone sounds. :(

Okay, It's not that bad, I know. It's mostly just sad because I took a risk thinking I could do something other than child minding and it did not work out. 

I love love love love love my GDE OTM, It's $15 USD (about $20 Canadian these days) and well worth it. The OTM is by waitlist, a few one month on the 8th or 10th of the month, and open to subscribe in January. I'm hoping I get a spot in 2016 but it is becoming less likely with the crazy popularity GDE has deservingly built up.

No comments:

Post a Comment