Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Darling Girl Update



This is my photo review (note to self, come back and prune some images!) of the newest Darling Girl sparkle enhancers. These are my three of the Chormo-glow douchrome shimmering top coats.




I have two of Petunia, one of Aqua Mist and Moon Beam. 


I have placed one drop of each to allow viewing of the full colour with intention of spreading one of the dots out to show the look after application.


I have a lovely bunch of Chromo Dots!



I grabbed the nearest black shadow... it turned out it was much more sparkly than needed. 


But it does help show the shift.


So freakin' pretty!


I love the pink and the blue. 


Petunia has a classic gold glow.


I







More angles.


I think these are so pretty and I"m finding the concentration/packaging much easier to use than the pens. The thicker consistency allows for less liquid and less ruining of my careful blending. I have only tried these a few times. I haven't seen any resulting bald patches, and I've been quite pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment