Sunday, July 5, 2015

Use it or lose it July

Okay - things are settling after the baby. It's time to evaluate some of the things I own. Welcome to the monthly Use It Or Lose It! where I decide if I want to keep a product or simply to use it as much as I can before tossing it and never replacing*.

Here are July's picks:



Jergen's Natural Glow in Fair/Light. This has been packed in storage and I don't know if it's still good. It's about half left. I remember if I use this right after showering I had the smoothest legs firv2-3 days. 

Nexxus setting spray. I LOVE this! Same thing, been in storage. Even before that however I was in the pattern of only using it on special dates as it is (or was super) expensive. Here, 5 years later it's still mostly full. 

Avon Mark cranberry exfoliating beads. I used to love this. Found a brand new package never opened from, yup, storage. I'm going to toss this in the shower. 

Avon foot works watermelon spray. Another love from storage. This is pretty much scented baking soda spray that cools the feet and keeps the stink down. Perfect for after a run. Like above, discontinued so I'm hoping to use it all up this month. 

Avon refreshing mist in Vanilla. Another love stored away to be recently found. I actually have a second one of these so my goal is to pan this one too. The problem is it smells so good I'm always craving Rice Krispy squares. 

August 1st if these are still remaining I'll decide to keep it/use it up or sacrifice it to makeup gods in my trash can. 

Do you have any lost loves you need to rediscover or remove? 

No comments:

Post a Comment