Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Brija Cosmetics Anniversary Sale!

It's another mail day! This is an exciting one as it's from the Brija Cosmetics Anniversary sale!



As always, packaged with care. Brianne who owns/runs/created the company is such a sweetie who appears so passionate about what she does. I have no problems supporting her creativity (and getting pretties!).

This was packaged in a padded envelope and made it well ahead of TAT. The USPS and Canada Post worked well this time. 



My gifts with purchase! A beautiful eye shadow and a lip jelly. Also shown is the birthday shadow :) happy two years Brija!


Wow! My sample Baggie of Pink Frosting was generously upgraded! 


This blush! I am looking forward to trying it. Last moment I decided I should try the same, and not dive into the full size. Best part? It reminds me of my baby as this was one of the dates they really wanted to induce me. 



These are the Harry Potter collection. 


I saw some searches of the one tree hill collection and knew some had to be mine. 



Another pic. I typed these on my phone so I'll take out the one that doesn't look as nice. 


I just barely made the cut-off for the the lip product bonus Sprinkles. 

Which looks so much like the very pretty Phoenix Tears! I'm not in natural light, but inside they both look orange and sparkly. Love. 


These are the jars I picked up. I must be in a sparkle mood as I adore premonition.

I always feel so cheap ordering sets of sample baggies, especially during a sale. But it is better if I promote them on my blog, right? And I truly intend on getting some of these in full sizes. 

These are the ones I am most exited for bases on finger swatching. We have Game, sunrise, sawyer's heart, comet, choices trump abilities, the boy who lived, and Phoenix tears.


Have you checked out Brija yet? What did you select in the sale? What are your favorites? 




No comments:

Post a Comment