Thursday, July 2, 2015

$8 coffee!! What was I thinking?

Okay guys, I need to shape up. I've been thinking of No-Buy July (and maybe expanding that to 100 days* of no buy). I I'll need to write some guidelines for my July No-Buy so it can be successful. But first, I need to get my ducklings grouped together.

I accidentally overdrafted my account on a $2.50 coffee and forgot about it. It was one of those machines where it picked a default account for you. So, I was $-2.38 in my account overnight and just got dinged $5.25 in service charges. I'm also about to get super serious about my line of credit (again). It's not worth the amount of interest I am paying. And, how amazing would it be to get it paid off when interest rates are low? Very. Very amazing. 

My budget is limited but that doesn't mean I have to be. 

Welcome to my low-buy no-buy July. 

We interrupt this message to introduce some shopping temptation.





...don't worry, I have lots of stuff that just shipped and will be making its way in 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment