Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Preen Cosmetics Lip Swatches

Last post: I jumped on a great new company - Preen Cosmetics.


Here are the current 5 lipstick shades they offer.



Here they are on my arm in evening LED light. 

Here they are on my lips in sunlight.

Frigatebird.



Rose Robin


Rose Robin - this is the one I would have picked out in full size.


Mourning Dove.



Mourning Dove. I'm liking this one. I think it looks very similar to Almond Nude from Julep on me. Which means... I should wait until I can pan that one to replace with this one. So far, I'm really loving the formula (but it does get everyting with a baby!)



Bull Finch



Bull Finch - better light balance?



Varied Bunting. This shade is the one that would have benefited the most from me following insturctions and using a lip brush (rather then trying to squeeze these swatches in during the same day). 



Varied Bunting.



So far, I'm really impressed with Preen Cosmetics, and I suspect I may be replacing my samples with a full size before my birthday. I really like Mouring Dove. I want to see which ones I reach for first. 

Have you tried out Preen Cosmetics yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment