Sunday, July 19, 2015

Blackbird love!!

My latest order (but not my most definately last) from blackbird arrived today!


A small order, but of very important things to me.


I ordered two pressed shadows, one loose shadow and was generously given 2 eye shadow sample baggies. 



A hand stamped "Thank you". 

An accompanying handwritten note.



I cannot believe the attention to detail on this label.


Samples I suspect were chosen because they go will with Juliet. 


Juliet was shipped with a sealed shifter.


Again, so pretty. 



The pressed shadows were wrapped with tons of care.


I ordered two more pressed shadows that I honestly thought I had added . When I realized I hadn't (because they weren't on the packing slip) I tried to search for dupes in my hundreds of shades. I haven't found one yet for Everest (a taupe-like green) and Ruca (a blackened rust red).


This is my last Blackbird order for a bit (hello No Buy July!) but I think I will be ordering again in 2016. I love the products and although the Blackbird line is small compared to other indie companies I love, I honestly can not find many dupes. 

What are you Blackbird favorites? Have you found any good dupes? Have you had any problems with shipping? Where you able to get a anniversary (happy one year Blackbird!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment