Friday, February 5, 2016

Hello Waffle Visage Subscription January


Hello Waffle is a Canadian company that offers a monthly subscription package called the Visage. It included a full face look, and is a great way to get familar with Hello Waffle products. The subscription is currently offered by waitlist, and for myself, I'm charge $30 USD. Price varies by location as shipping from Eastern Canada (as Western or Atlantic Canada) is costly. But worth it! It's again one of those odd things that sometimes shipping into the United States can be less expensive than shipping a couple provinces over. 


I believe it was the person credited with creating Cinderella's birthday in January. Hence the princess theme. I'm always okay with princess themes. 


I love the story that is included and I try to make my kidlets listen. The lack of illustrations does test their patience. 



As usual communication from Christine, the owner, creator and head Girl Boss at Hello Waffle was awesome. Her facebook group had a head's up boxes were going to be delayed and to make up for it she included a random product (I think they were all lip products?) from the newest releases in January.  

I got SOUTH. It looks so lovely. The visage this month included the beautiful rose lip shade. I'm suffering a cold so I wait until I feel better to try these out.  



All the goodies together.




Every month is great! This month was the five eye products, a mini-blush, the sample of the upcoming glitter adhesive and the two lip products. Glass slippers is by far my favorite.

Swatches! 


Here is the uponaworld cosmetics guest indie over UDPP and the new Hello Waffle excitation.

I'm really indecisive if I should terminate, end, stop, sadly ask to cancel my subscription. I'm currently being charged $30 USD which will go up to $35.50 USD at some point. This is over $43 Canadian, or over $500 a year. I don't know. I am having the same fight with my Glamour Doll Eyes subscription as price has increased as well. I know I can't have both. I also am learning it takes me awhile to go through a mini blush/contour/lip product and goodness knows I have enough eye shadow to last until my grandchildren graduate high school. I feel like I would be able to purchase more new releases if I dropped out of visage. But, I also recall waking up early and fighting for 3 spots only to time out when completing payment.

What would you do? Are you in love with your Visage too? 


No comments:

Post a Comment