Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekly goals

I think I'm about to start the week off right. It's been stressful at work, and I realized on Friday, I could probably get things set up to take Monday off. Which I will do, and I think I'm not going to tell the kidlet ;)

So Monday, I plan on
-catching up on laundry
-going for a short run (without the stroller!)
-washing the floors
-posting a few more items on ebay

Additionally this week, I'm planning on putting 65% of my pay on my credit card (the goal is to get this one eliminated by the end of the month, no matter how hard it is).I also want to get the pug 5 walks, get the wee one in bed BEFORE 9pm. She's been slowly creeping her bedtime later and later, likely due to the sunlight being longer, but this stops now. I hope :)

Things that I love this week: Family time at the park with the family, sleeping in until 7:30, and my pulled abdominal muscle feeling much, much better.

What do you have planned this week? Do you think about it on Monday or make your to-do list for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment