Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Indie Rainbow Bright gift box review - June 2014

First, I have to say how wonderful this company has been to work with. I had a great feeling that I would love this box. When I cancelled my month-to-month subscription in May (before any boxes had even shipped) and extended to a six-month subscription, they contacted me right away to make sure everything was okay to confirm which boxes I wanted.

On to the review!


Last month, my box was damaged and beat up by the postal system. This one came perfectly wrapped.



I received the June Rainbow Bright box as well as a gift for signing up for 6 months in advance. I think the total was around $187 or $32 per box. For reasons of relocating my spending, I'm not sure if I'll renew in 6 months, but I am going to enjoy the boxes I've already paid for. 



When indie gift box announced this box, I was really hoping I would get a ring. I'm so happy I did! I got a geometric leather ring from Boo and Boo factory, gorgeous and sparkly hair ties from Boho Bands, a Hello Zee modern friendship bracelet, and swarovski pearl studs from Nazari Jewelry. The bracelet has gold links braided into it. If there were silver, I'd be in love! The earrings are not my style, and I can't wear them around my toddler for safety reason but I do appreciate they were made by assisting those in need.

I absolutely love my bonus ring gift which has already withstood my toddler standing on it! It's a lovely rose on a light base from Mercantile519.

According to the card, the value of this box is $54 and that is without my bonus ring. A great value, and I'll be using 4 out of 5 items, likely gifting the 5th. If you want your own, check them out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment