Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday funday

The week started off slow, and finished well.

Monday: Ran 4 km, walked the kidlet to the park

Tuesday: lunch hour yoga. Super embarrassing as I misheard one of the directions, and the instructor stopped the class to come over and talk to me. I hated having all those eyes on me while they held a low lunge. I wish things like that didn't bother me, but they do.

Wednesday: Weights. My toddler helped me with this. It scares me how strong she is with weights already.

Thursday: Rest day!

Friday: Lunch hour yoga

Saturday: Unexpected rest day.

Sunday: 5.5 km, pug walk and yoga. I'm very happy with the time for the 5km, about 20 seconds per km faster than I've been running lately.

In total: 4 yoga practices, 9.9 km over 2 runs, and some weight time. ~10 weeks until my "big run". Not the milage I want yet, but setting a great base. Training was so much easier to find time to fit in before the kid.

Something I love: My toddler doing push-ups beside me, counting 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10. A much better method of counting reps. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment