Saturday, June 28, 2014

June Ipsy review: Pretty in Paradise


Ipsy is a US beauty monthly subscription box featuring 5 products. It's $10/month plus $4.95 shipping. I signed up for a year (again, very late at night emotional spending, made sense at the time) and you can do the same here using my code. If you like, that is. This month's theme was Pretty in Paradise, and the spoilers looked to be very promising.



Here's a look at the bag:


Carol's Daughter
Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage & Anti-Frizz Styling Cream
  I can always use hair supplies, and this has good reviews. Full size $12, sample size about 1/9th, about $1.30.



NYX Butter Gloss  It looks full size, $5. I like it. It's nice and essentially clear.



OFRA
Universal Eyebrow Pencil
  I'm probably never going to use this, I have bushy eyebrows as it is. According to the website, which does not appear to ship to Canada, $13.



Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner  An estimated $4.99, looks to be a nice liquid eyeliner.




Realtree for Her. I'm impressed that a) they packaged the sample in it's own baggie, and b) I liked the scent. I'm still not used to wearing perfume/scented products after working in many scent-free environments but I might give this one a chance. Full size $24.99, sample size free*! (*In my opinion).

One more look at the fancy, celebrity designed bag. It looks looks moderately waterproof - it would be good for flying.

So that's June's ipsy. It's an estimated $24.30 on Ipsy product links, I paid about $15.60 with the exchange rate at the time. The value seems about right. I don't think If you're inspired to try your luck, please use my link.


No comments:

Post a Comment