Thursday, June 26, 2014

GDE OTM for June, 2014

I *love* this subscription. It doesn't even bother me that shipping was  closer to twice the cost of the monthly price. I am already spending too much time each day hoping I'll be able to snag another ;)


Everything was packed into this adorable case. I'm considering many uses for it.

Also, there was candy! Yey! I'll do almost anything for candy.



This month's colour was a bright red/pink called "Prime Suspect". I'm not sure when I'll get the courage to use it, but the description indicates it will be very nice and depending on if a primer is used, it could probably be toned down.


This month was a bonus (on top of the cute bag) with a shadow from Twisted and Innocent Alchemy. They also offer a subscription, but I don't plan on switching from Glamour Doll Eyes any time soon. This color is very dark, so I will likely use it as an eye-liner, and probably sparingly. The artwork is wonderful.





Although these colours weren't for me, I'm very happy to have ordered my short subscription. I am absolutely in love with the Gift with Purchase from my first two orders - a beautiful purple called Flask Back Friday and June's GWP Mermaid's Plumage. I'm wearing it today... Or I was... My primer doesn't seem to be doing it's job. I hope to order a GDE blogger review pack and test out of couple for the blog in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment