Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Luxe Box Review


After much anticipation on my part, my loose button summer luxe box finally arrived! I had also ordered the summer vows box, but it appears it hasn't shipped yet. Of all the boxes I wanted to try out, this is the one that I thought was going to be my favorite. It's $26/season, $50 for 2 seasons, or $96 for 4 seasons/1 full years. I opted for two seasons. 

First: the glue on the box it shipped it had come loose. But the inner, prettier box was okay. The samples (note no longer are they listed as deluxe size samples on the loose button website, just samples). 




The inner bag is very soft and pretty. I think I'll be able to find a use for it, as well as the very nice box it arrived it.



And there they are! My first luxe box sample box. 



The nail polish seems very nice, but I'm not sure if it's a color for me. Teeez, Pretty in Pyrite, full size $14
I like L'Occitane cream, I'll be using this. If 30mL sells for $12, 10 mL is $4
LancĂ´me Genifique is just plain weird to me. Apparently a $20 value.
Ferraki PrX Conditioner and Shampoo. Used them today, they were nice. $5 each
Tweezers. Always nice. Can go into a first aid kit. $13
Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner. Very nice! I drew a heart on my hand and it lasted without smudging through several washes. $19. 
I'm not even going to talk about the fragrance. There is no price listed, and the reason I suspect is because it is just awful. 



So according the Loose Button, I paid $25 and received $80 of product and a punishment of perfume. Maybe I've been out of the game or my expectations were too high, but I would classify this just as "meh". But, I might just be in love with that eyeliner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment