Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Julep Maven It-Girl Welcome Box Review June 2014

I think I told you about how I jumped on the Julep subscription deal where I was able to save about $40 on a three month subscription. For just under the cost of one boxes, I was able to get three. The first is a welcome box, the next two will be the monthly boxes for July and August (or June and July preview dates).


I think Julep always offers a free welcome box, just pay shipping. The code this month is SHIPSHAPE and you get a promotional nautical nail set which looks great!. Feel free to use my link here.


I got the It Girl welcome box with a couple of add-ons.

The colors in my welcome box:
Margaret - a soft blue
Kam - a soft green
Princess Grace - a rich papaya orange-pink


I added on Monaco, a gorgeous deep blue for $4.99, Blank Canvas face primer for $9.99 and buffer blocks for $2.

The total value according to Julep is around $88, and I paid about $6 for the subscription and $17 for the add-ons. I'm planning on using my It Girl colours for nail art, and the primer for eye shadows. I'm pretty happy with this treat.

Again, if you would like the promotional box us the code SHIPSHAPE (can only be used with a monthly $24.99 subscription) or use my link here to choose one of the currently welcome boxes and the option for a 3-month prepaid subscription to save $5 a month.

-Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment