Thursday, February 26, 2015

When you're in debt...

... It doesn't matter how you got into it. Whether it's school related, disaster, unforeseen events, emergency, job loss, over-spending it doesn't matter. What does matter is if you have a plan to change things. For the better.

... It doesn't matter if your belief of a debt-free day waivers. What does matter is having more good days than bad. Then increasing that percentage. 

... It doesn't matter if you make mistakes, it matters if you make up for them. What is important is to go with the flow, and then restrategize.

...It doesn't matter if you don't listen. Sometimes the universe will give you a nice ol' wake up message.

That's right. I was humbled from my "feeling bad about myself  so I'm going to go shopping at a very elite indie make-up store", then my continued stress about a new topic to more spending, and then just a little bit more when I felt really bad about my actions going agaisnt my words. And then, yup, three orders at this indie company in one week are just not allowed, and they cancelled all of them! I felt like a queen with my first order because the shop is never open, and somehow I got a sneak in. And then I just couldn't wait and the greed monster took over, and another order.

Time to refocus, and redirect that money I didn't need to have spent, tried to, and in a week or two paypal will give back to me.

And damn it, I'm not going to shed tears over my "no more shinies for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment