Saturday, February 21, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM February

Glamour Doll Eyes has a subscription which is totally awesome. I mean, $15/month for Canadians (varies for US and international) for one monthly eyeshadow colour, extras and shipping. The popularity has grown so much it literally is a lottery each month. 

An adorable brown lace bag for February. <3

I'm sorry I thought this cute lil' charm was in focus. I'm also looking forward to a few months were I can update my computer to something a little faster and actually be able to edit my photos*. *without wanting to pick up a heavy object to heave at the screen.


Another bonus this month: Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner in stone. I've received this in Ipsy in black, and I really liked it. I'd open it but renovations.

This month is a lovely reddish brown called "Not to be Truffled with". Again, I would open it, but with massive renovations this week, it will be safer left sealed.

The treat this month was Hersey's Kisses in Truffles. So so tasty!

TMI was for Savour, an indie soap company you can find on Etsy. Their products look really good, and reviews indicate they smell good too. 

Another bonus was a Gothic Gala Lacquers polish in a beautiful reddish-brown with red and blue sparkles. Similar to Julep, this polish required several thin coats, but did dry quickly. It's held up okay with minor chipping on most nails but the thumbs. It's very pretty and I have a code to check them out. 


 February was another awesome month for me. I gladly hand Glamour Doll Eyes $15 US every month - which is about what this month was worth dollar-wise according to the OTM website. What I would want to change is I'd like to pay upfront so my OTM could be mailed sooner (like it was before the lottery system) so that I might get the package as the same time as US residents and not see previews of the monthly surprise. I am so eager for the drywall dust is vaccumed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment