Sunday, February 8, 2015

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM January

This is my favorite!

I was able to get a subscription for the highly competitive Glamour Doll Eyes OTM (of the month). Each month, one shadow plus extras is sent to subscribers. Check out the beautiful new website just for the OTM here. I paid $15 US for my international subscription. I've been a fan for about a year now, and I can not believe how much the fan following has grown.



Lots of goodies this month. Two shadows, a charm, new stickers, and an aquabomb gloss. There was a bonus indie shadow which was beautiful, but it was lost to the toddler. TMI company Baroque Cosmetics. Use code DESTATI to save 20% on your order for the rest of February. Oh, there was candy but I ate it. Not sorry.

Two shadows this month! Two!
Sailing away - a cream shadow
and the beauty: Be my anchor "A flash of sparkling blue like water with a dusty golden base."

Here are the swatches are bare skin. Note, you will want to use a primer. These wore off completely within 5 minutes. 


The true beauty in this color is the shimmer. You have to see it to believe it. Hopefully my video link works.

First look: (Shadows all Glamour Doll Eyes)
Baking Season
Be my anchor
Sail Away
Pop the bubbly
using glitter glue from Darling Girl

I've become used to working with loose powders so I'm actually finding the texture of Sail Away hard. I didn't notice this problem with the pressed shadow for November. 




Second look:
Sail away
Island Chic
Those cotton headed niggins
Silent Samauri (Notoriously morbid)
Ride shotgun (glitter)

Blush - day job
Contouring using an ipsy bronzer and skeletina

I absolutely adore Glamour Doll Eyes, and I see this subscription as worth my $15-22 per month depending on the exchange rate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment