Monday, February 23, 2015

Beauty Bar Baby Anti Valentines Day Order

Once I saw this cute set I knew it had to be mine. It's inspired by the candy hearts. You can find Beauty Bar Baby on Esty. I first heard of them through Glamour Doll Eyes in my December OTM. 


The Anti-Valentine's Day was four eye shadows in special jars.


Bite Me - a mint green.
Be Someone Else's - a bright candy pink.


Your Money's on the Dresser - a matte red.
You'll Do! A matte(r) purple.

I think these colours perfectly match the theme, and I love the candy heart tops.

....And no order is complete without glitter.


 Glitter Top Row: Twinkle Twinkle, and Elsa Baby. A silver holographic glitter and a blue/silver glitter. Glitter bottom row: Razz my Berries and Chocolate Ice. A red/silver glitter and a brown/silver glitter.





















Beauty Bar Baby also makes glitter adhesive.
I ordered both version of the Bling Bling Glitter Sealer to see which application type works best for me and my routine. I'm very glad they included a "how to" guide. I still feel like a total newbie and I appreciate all the help I can get. :)

All items were shipped in bubble-wrap, and these adorable stickers (already re-stuck!). The package was very professional, and all items were included. Shipping was fast - within 24 hours after I made the purchase.


Special Anti-Valentine's Day set <3

Here's my first Beauty Bar Baby look using the Valentine's Day set (Money's on the Dresser, You'll Do, and Be Someone Else's), Bling Bling Glitter adhesive, and Razz my Berries glitter. As usual the colours look better in person than in my photo. I'd say my first try of a overdone red look came out pretty good.

My eye bling bling matches my nail bling bling. Using Julep's Julie birthstone polish over-top Sue or Margit. 

I was impressed with the service from Beauty Bar Baby and I already placed a second order during the Valentine's Day sale for the Pin Up Girl Neutral eyeshadow trio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment