Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Darling Girl Glitter and Who Ya Gonna Call?

I decided the husband equivalent should get me a Valentine's Day Present, and picked out for him out a few  several goodies for me from a fantastic Indie Beauty company - Darling Girl.



I LOVE the mailer. The husband equivalent left it in plain sight and it was impossible NOT to rip into. 



It's totally like my birthday. I'm probably going to place a huge order for a birthday this year. Because of this. I'm also thinking I might use some the duck paper in the baby book I'll be making once the renovation slows down or get closer to finished.


My order came with a GWP (gift with purchase) and a sample from the newest mini-collection released on Valentine's Day. .. I like this shade too.




All the pretties! I wanted to try the Diamond Dusts so I picked up a few of those (the first four) and two of the Rainbow Bright shades as they looked pretty and I wanted to see if they did change from white to (name of colour).

Sirena
Moondust
Hope
Persuasion

Indigo
Lucky

and Grand Pabbie
Walkers

One COTM (Colour of the Month) - Grand Pabbie (a new love, see below) and one special edition (also a love) - Walkers. 



Four Glitters - all ground very fine. All with a lovely fairy sticker. I've been pleased with these.
Caribean Cutie
Winter Berry
Gilded Balerina
Mirage

That's right. Mirage IS a taupe glitter. 




The jars and lids. Amazing. The sticker for the set is on my phone. I love it. I also think the colours match nicely with the names, and the collection is a cohesive set.

We have: He Slimed Me
Ghost Job
That's a big Twinkie
There is no Dana
Key Master
The flowers are still standing
Mass Hysteria
Don't Cross the Streams
Spiritual Turbulence
The Tragic Death of Mr. Staypuff


Yey! Darling Girl Glitter Glue! I'm so happy I could get some as usually when I check it's out of stock. And a nice thank you note.

A first look using the more neutral and very lovable colours. I have That's a Big Twinkle, There is no Dana, Mass Hysteria and the Tragic Death of Mr. Staypuff. I may have also used Walkers because, well, that colour is amazing.



Some Grand Pabbie and He Slimed Me Love over glitter glue (GDE Fade to Fall in crease) in a simple look:


In case you're thinking some of these colours are too bright, they're not. Inside when I'm trying to capture the beauty, maybe. Outside in the "real world", not at all. 

I'm thinking I might be in love with Darling Girl. Because life does need more glitter.  I'll also get to swatches and looks as soon as I can. But not today, because, renovation.


No comments:

Post a Comment