Thursday, February 12, 2015

Topbox February Review




Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box that sends 4 samples monthly for $12.00 plus taxes. Shipping this month was incredibly fast again! I also suspect the shipping date has changed from the 15th. I received the box and confirmation of delivery on the same day, with another email updating my card information, and the next day received my Topbox shipping notice. I love it. I paid $12.60 for this box, and added on a surprise for $10.50.

This polish, I love the nightlife, was my surprise. Valued at ~$20, I'm not thrilled with it. I have better glitters in my collection. 



An angled Teeez brush! I can't wait to try this out. This is about ~$20 from what I can tell, and it is beautiful. Some bristles look loose, but I'll see how it handles wet for foiling.




Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patch. $12g for $18, sample size 3g, ~$4.50. I don't mind trying these out. I've lot lots of under eye circles from the baby.











DERMAdoctor KP duty lotion. 30 ml. This was the product that was mislabeled. I was suposed to be sent a pore minimizer from DERMAdoctor instead. I'm happy with the hand lotion.


L'Occitane almond shower oil. I've heard really good things about almond oil and headaches - as in reducing them. 250 mL for $24, value of 35 mL sample ~$3.36



I'd say this was a pretty good month for Topbx. I come up with a total of over $27,68 for the regular box, and $20 for my add-on surprise meaning I am getting about double what I paid plus I'm excited to try all the items.

What did you get in your Topbox? Did you opt-in for the surprise?

No comments:

Post a Comment