Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Funday Working it out

I'm really trying to get back in the grind again. I haven't had ANY weight loss of the pregnancy weight. I feel like I am close, and I want to push it over the edge. I'm so grateful my husband equivalent is on board. I've ran through the 21 day fix twice now (when I could) and I'm actually starting to feel like I move a normal pace now. Only took me 3 and half months.

Monday - 30 minutes of weights 
Thursday - 45 minutes of weights
Friday - 3.3 or 3.5 km run (depending on device) with a pace of 8 min 15 sec or 9 min 18 sec per km. A great start to this year. I'm counting this as my first run and ignoring the previous ones.

I looked a bit mismatched with my pigment blue gustbuster vest, inspire pullover, black swan ear warmer. black herringbone runder unders, and love red fluffed up skirt. But, I was out there! 



I am very much looking forward to losing those remaining 40 lbs of baby weight gain. As my weight hasn't budged in the almost four months since my daughter was born, my new optimistic thought is it will happen as soon as she starts transitioning to solids. Or it could be this really IS just a plateau and u need to keep pushing. 

What were your workouts this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment