Monday, September 22, 2014

September Topbox. Review

This is my last month of double topboxes. 

TopBox is a monthly Canadian beauty subscription box containing 4 samples for $12.00 plus tax a month. One of the features is a distinct mailing tube. I might use mine to wrap some Christmas presents this year.



My two boxes were very similar. 


My first box contained: 

Bioderma Sebium foaming gel. 15 mL sample, $19.95/20 mL. Value of sample $1.50

Amina perk-up dry shampoo. This seems very nice. Sample size 21.3 g, guessing value at $1.50

Illumalift brightening cream sample. Sample size. 

Teeez nail polish in raging ruby. Full size, $15. 



My second box contained:


Bioderma Sebium foaming gel. 15 mL sample, $19.95/20 mL. Value of sample $1.50

Amina perk-up dry shampoo. This seems very nice. Sample size 21.3 g, guessing value at $1.50

Lancôme genifique light-pearl. Sample size 5 mL, estimated value $22.

Essie nail polish in sand tropez. Full size, $9.99.


The value is good ($18 for box 1 and $35 for box 2) but the items I know I will use are the two lower end samples leaving me wondering if I should continue with the box or focus $12 on debt and introduce a few less things into my house. 



I didn't update my August topbox. I received a special box (x2) of three ombrelle SPF 60 samples. A great size to pack around, and I hope I'll be able to use them up this fall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment