Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September Indie Gift Box Review

As I get ready to leave, the theme for September is office party. 

I don't know where they got such cute tape! Indie gift box is all about little details, and I love it! 



What's in in? 

Cooper Paper Co. notecards. I received 4 card in a very cute and very me leopard heart print. $7. You can find these guys on etsy.

Row house 14 pencil set. Three pencils with fun sayings. I have "beast mode", "hustle", and "like a boss". I have a sentimental attachment to these because I used to have a close friend who was always "hustlin' " and these make me reminsce. $5, also on etsy.

Sugar and type organizer download. $10. I'll have to check this out.

Koco and Viking notebook. Cute with natural pages. I'm not sure how I will use this yet. $10.

Simply Shiao animal magnet. Love! I got a goat and it looks like it can hold a few pieces of paper or a card and still stand up. You could also take it apart and have a goat body coming out of your file cabinet. This tempts me to spend more - maybe once I find out if we are exchanging Christmas presents. $5.

Paper trail pens. My positive pens say "the future is BRIGHT" and "make it HAPPEN". I love these too. I think you can never be surrounded by too much positivity that speaks to you. $5



Total value $42 ($32 without the online download). I paid $24.49 plus $12 shipping to Canada. A fair cost to value with lots of special finds. This is another month I love and I'll say it again, I'll be sad to have to "quit" this box once I start maternity leave. I don't know where they find this adorable stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment