Monday, September 22, 2014

September ipsy glam bag review


Street style is the word these day at Ipsy. A subscription bag from the US at $11/month plus $4.95 shipping to Canada.

   

I looked at the sneak peak, so I knew what was coming at the beginning of the month. I don't have prices now, but I'll try to go back later and add them. 

First, the Hikari lipstick in Cabernet. This is a gorgeous deep fall red. I'm not sure if this will match me, but it is a colour I would love to have the confidence to pull off. Full size.

UPDATE: Something in this lipstick causes an allergic reaction on my daughter's skin. I tried it out, saw it doesn't match my skin tone, and teased my daughter by leaving kiss marks on her belly. The rash was very mild, and cleared fast.

Pacifica 7 free nail colour in red red wine. Lovely packaging! I'm drowning in nail place polish, so I'll likely gift this to keep my makeup in one room of the house ;) full size.

Mitchell and Peach Floral no. 1 hand cream. This smells just like a hotel hand lotion, and feels similar. 30 mL.

Nourish organic face cleanser in cucumber and watermelon. True to its name, I can't smell anything. Organic and moisturizing. I'll add this to my shower. Size unspecified. 

Be a bombshell smooth criminal powder. This was the product I was excited about and true to BaB, I can't get it out of the box. I look forward to trying this. 4 g.

Cost of this bag $11 plus $4.95 shipping. I'm not feeling rewarded with goodies this month, but I did get a staple and a fun product. If I have time, I'll go back and update the prices, I feel like the value is higher than what I paid. If you want to try Ipsy, please use my link. 





No comments:

Post a Comment