Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Luxe Box Review

After being very disappointed in my first Luxe Box - you know the one that never arrived, and then the replacement that wasn't shipped, and the cheque for the amount I over paid that never arrived - I wondered what my second Luxe Box would have. I was tempted by a few of the promotional upgrade boxes, but I was/am still upset about the half-assed attempt to correct their many mistakes and unhelpful customer service.



I do have to admit the boxes are nice. I have one problem with the cardboard boxes they ship in. The glue is so weak, I can't believe more boxes just don't go missing. Perhaps Canada Post only hires staff with delicate hands.



I received seven products. 

1. Loose Button, Fan Brush, $18
2. AG Hair, High and Dry Finish Spray, sample size 50 mL, $8.00
3. Lila Grace, Tropical scents body lotion, sample size 65 mL, $4.00
4. So Susan, Universal blush, full size, $17,50
5. Burt Bees, Lip gloss in "Ruby Moon", full size, $12.99
6. Amarte, Aqua Veil Pure Hydration Serum, sample size 5 mL, $4.50
7. Amarte, Aqua cream, sample size 5 mL, $10.00

I will probably use all these products, so no waste here. I like the brush, but to me it doesn't fit the $18 loose button value. I just don't feel wowed, and I'm still disgrunted from last month. I'll be pondering for the next few days if I want to continue this subscription or not. I subscribed to many boxes as I had "run out" of beauty products, but I think I have become well stocked again :) 

Total cost $26 plus GST
Total value $74.99 (Pretty amazing!)

If you're interested, use my link and I think you'll get a discount for the winter box. The final day to sign up is December 3rd, and the link should be active until then.

What did you think of the Fall Luxe Box? Did you upgrade?


No comments:

Post a Comment