Monday, September 15, 2014

glamour doll eyes, OTM August 2014


This It's a bit late, but better than never.

My favourite bit of mail arrived, and as was announced august was an extra month. Squeeee!


The package arrived in a cute bag as usual, and was crammed with stuff! No winder shipping to Canada has gone up. 

This month had two shadows (the usual otm plus a bonus from Darling Girl), two bonus from the newly launched Deadly Hollywood collection, and not one, but three candies! Bonus month indeed. 

This months's shades a touch dark for me (called cement heart) but is great for those who can successfully do a smokey eye. I love Teal Me Lies, and thought it was great for summer.  The hydra glaze smells great and does a wonderful job staining, and the blush is yet to be tried. All subscribers recovered a code to save on the full size, so I picked up the lighter blush as I think it will match my pale winter skin better. To date, I've loved all the GDE blushes I've tried. 

Next month will be my last, but I fully intend on getting at least one or two more before the year is out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment