Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM September

Wow! I'm so happy with this month! 



Seeing the rainbow in the adorable bag made me think this was going to be awesome. 



First, the colour is "never be royals" described as a light blue with sheer orange overlay/duo chrome. To me, it actually looks liliac. I can't see the duo chrome in the jar, but perhaps once I get it on. 

Second, glitter! I've fallen for glitter, and want to get a few more. This one is beautiful. Called "unicorn tears" made of silver, pink, purple and blue in .004 and .008 hex. 

Third, Glitter Fix! I've been waiting for this to come back in stock (and it will October 15th) and I'm so happy to have a "mini" of my own! I'm going to be using this today. 

Lastly and in theme Unicorn candy. 

Love this month! I think I paid $6 plus $8 shipping to Canada, and I will gladly get this again if my budget allows. I have one more month on my subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment