Monday, September 22, 2014

Meme Box My cute wishlist #2 review

Meme Box, which many bloggers are calling the best thing in beauty boxes, is a buy as you like beauty box from Korea. Prices range from $19 - $39 and vary from themes to complete mystery to "naked" boxes where you know what you are ordering in advance. 

I like cute things, and couldn't stop myself from ordering My Cute Wishlist #2. I had controlled myself and let the first one slip through my hands. 






All products were full size and I love the pink boxes they ship in.


1. Sally's Box, Friendly Berry lip patch. I tried this out and couldn't get it to stick on my lips. Glad I didn't buy it myself! $3. 

2. RoseMine, Perfumed hand cream. This both looks and smells like a grama. I think I might try to gift it to my mom, You know, a grama. $12


3. The Yeon, Style Y fruity swirl lip balm in Strawberry. It's a lip gloss, haven't tried it yet. $8. 

4. SaintPeau, Collagen pudding sleeping pack. The pig is cute, but I'm not sure if I would call this product cute. Apply after cleaning, wash off in the morning. I have been afraid to try sleep masks as I don't want to get my pillow dirty. $36.



5. Evas, Vitamin cleaning dessert in red wine. This smells nice, more grape-like than wine-like. I didn't like the chocolate variety, so I'm unsure if I would use this. $18

6. It's Skin, Babyface Blusher. Finally something I would call cute! $7

Total cost $23 plus $6.99 shipping
Total value (according to Meme Box) $84

A great value, even if prices were inflated 50%. However, I don't really see how these items fit "cute wishlist". If you like Korean beauty products, My cute wishlist #4 was just announced today. Please use my link and check out the superboxes/value sets. You'll be able to sace $5 on orders over $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment