Wednesday, December 10, 2014

TopBox December Review


Fast shipping Batman! I received my shipping notice yesterday and my Topbox arrived today! Topbox is a Canadian beauty subscription box at $12 per month plus taxes for 4 (deluxe) samples. There are also options to upgrade to prive boxes or get the regular Topbox.


Here it is! Sorry for the quick pics. My newborn needs some love after her vaccines, and I want to get this up before Christmas duties arrive.

Kinetics nail polish, $12. This had leaked in transport. Luckily it was wrapped seperately, so nothing in the box was affected. It went straight in the trash. I couldn't open it and some of the polish was sticky. 

UPDATE: Topbox has offered to resent the polish free of charge.

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, $22.50 The eyeshadow is a very bright yellow. I don't have one in my collection yet.

Faith Gingerbread shower gel, $15.99. If Gingerbread smells like poop (seriously, I thought my toddler required a new diaper) they nailed it! I'll be trying to off-load this at Christmas. 


Eslor foil packets. I can't remember the cost on these (I've also gotten them in beauty box 5, and maybe topbox?). These are new. I tried the gel mask just now and because I thought the foil pack would only be good for one use, I piled it on. It didn't dry, so I don't suggest it ;) 

Total value: $50.00 plus foil packets.

After this box, I actually cancelled my subscription - but in name only. You can currently buy gift subscriptions, so in theory, I replaced my monthly subscription with a gift subscription. Mostly because there are things I like about Topbox, but this month was disappointing for me - even though the value was great at $50.00 plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment