Thursday, December 18, 2014

Ipsy December review

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription for $10 plus $4.95 shipping. Here is my Ipsy review.


You could probably use the zip as a key chain if you needed a new one.
This month is a cute, classy bag that nearly matches the bring pink bubble mailer. This month is about Inspiring Original [Women].

All the pretties.

I think this month was a really great month for me.
CAILYN Cosmetics
Just Mineral Eye Polish
 Full Size.$15. Interesting idea to include the applicator with the shadow. This shade is 005 Orchid, is lovely, pairs well with my GDE Fade to Fall and will also require a primer.

Coolway
Boost Repair Treatment
 Sample Size. $30/8 oz, $3.75 for sample. I've been putting off buying new shampoo/condition until I really need it, so this will help me get into January. ;)

Crown Brush
Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
 Full Size. C476, on sale for $6.99

NYX Cosmetics
Butter Lip Balm
 Full Size. $4. Every one received one of these in their bag. It's not fabulous, it's not awful. I'll use it.

tarte
deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
 Sample size. Full size, $19, sample size 0.10 fl oz or $8.25. This was another item that most Ipsters were to receive.

Give ME all the pretties! ;)


I can estimate the total of this bag to be $38 and I'll use all of the items (even if I don't love them). It's kinda like Ipsy got the feeling I was about to dump the subscription in a couple months when it's time to renew and wanted to tempt me into staying with them. Well played. 



Take a picture of me!
If you like what you see, please use my link: Get Ipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment