Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Glamour doll eyes December OTM love

December was certainly a record month. Note my phone wanted to auto-correct to Texan month. Very appropriate. Winky face.

On to the love!

Glamour Doll Eyes is a indie make-up company specializing in eye shadows that offers an "Of the month" or OTM of a special one-of-a-kind eye shadow. I can't recall the price and it's going up next year. If you're reading about this for the first time, just stop here and decide not to get one ... until I get mine first :)



The OTM came in a lovely red stocking and included bonus indie samples.


This month was a bonus eye-shadow month. I apologize that I haven't had time to do swatches.

Official December color: Fade to Fall - a mauve pink with a copper shift. I swiped this one dry - it's absolutely lovely but definitely requires a primer (on my skin).
Second December color: Vintage Cardigan - a muted blue with golden sheen and copper sparkles. 
Shimmer Me in Final Victum (Copper sparkles) will look great with the above - Tomorrow's task ;) This color was named for Debra Morgan from Dexter. I'm guessing I just read a spoiler alert. I had to stop watching Dexter despite my love for the show because of pregnancy nightmares.
A vanilla (love!) lip balm from CostalScents.com
The world's grossest candy cane.



More extras!! The bag this month is a stocking that I'm about to put on the tree.
A brush from Sedona Lace - I love the brushes I bought from them to put my GDE shadows on with.
A indie lipbalm from Beauty Bar Baby in Immortal. See below for pictures. I hate when lip gloss arrives in the clam shells, I always make a huge mess getting it out.



I also recieved 5 sample eye-shadows, some from companies I've wanted to order from and a color I had in my bag but took out (Cake Pop). I'm excited to try these too. Any one have good tips on how to get the shadow out of the bag with out getting some of it on the brush handle? I find I have more fallout on my face from the bags. 


I also recieved a free gift with my cyber monday order - a sample that should have made it to the OTM's but was late. It was really great so I'll add a shout-out here to Coca Pink and their Coco Mango Body Butter. 



Here is my gorgeous, gregarious two-year-old modeling Immortal lip gloss and the heart hair clip from Kawaii. It's a nice golden shine with the gloss and the right amount of sparkle on the clip.

And that's my GDE OTM this month. I debated for days about not posting my review because I'm feeling pretty set that my only "indulgence" in my budget for the next few months will be this subscription and I don't want any more competition to snag one.

It's a total love for me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment