Friday, January 23, 2015

Birch Box Canada January review

Birchbox is a subscription box new to Canada for $14.95 per month including shipping. What I love is the cost is in Canadian dollars which makes me much more comfortable should I buy from the birch box store. I know what I'm actually paying. 


First, I LOVE this box. It's so cute, I'm definitely going to use it again.

There are five samples. The little ones come in a separate cute (but environmental wasteful) hotel box.

Beauty Protector Protect and Heat Hair Mask. Full size, $30. I received two samples to test.



Tocca Crema de Mano in Celopatra. Full size $10-$20. Sample size 30 mL. I am allergic to one of the ingredients in here so this will be given away.


Embryolisse Lait-Cream Concentre, Full size $16-28, sample size 5 mL. Apparently this moisturize is both a primer and a make-up remover. Seems contradictory to me, but I'll try it out. Kudos to the "Embryo" = youth naming of the company.



ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick from Dusk til Dawn collection, set of 3 for $20, one for $6.80. I forgot to take a picture of this beautiful nude shade. I love it! I don't like/wear lipstick but choose gloss or chapstick. Until now. 

Joie Folle fe Joie eau de parfum, full size $116. Blend of mandarin, rose and sandalwood. I think I like this, but I'll have to test it a few more times.

I didn't calculate the total for January's Birchbox, but I'm certain I recieved my value. Birchbox has a program where you can review the products for points that can be used in the shop. You can earn a total of 10 points per item for a total of 50 or $5 off per each box. I'm really looking forward to my year with Birchbox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment