Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lips entropy order and swatches


Another Life's Entropy order! :D

Everything is professional wrapped and adorable. 


Ooooo! Samples! Because I still can decide what shade I like best and I"m entering a no-buy I picked up a couple more brow theories. I alternate colours each day to see which I likes.


Neutrino is one of the lightest shades. I could have sworn I picked a full size, but as I'm having trouble blending this sample on my very pale skin, the sample will be good.



A full size of Chaos. 


Which I transferred to one of these empty tubes. And voila! I can apply the Lip Theory. 


The glow illumintors!



A free sample of the upcoming shadows. Note I forgot to order the shades from the current line that I love as most are now DQ. 


All the illuminators. Note one of my brow theories was missing and a second illuminator was included. I emailed Life's Entropy and I have yet to hear back. It could be because the shop is closed they are on vacation - but it's always nice to hear a "oops!". 


Top shades are the lower price range, bottom are slightly more complex and slightly more expensive.


Spoiler! My favorite is one of these two.





Alphabetical from top to bottom, complex at very bottom.
























No comments:

Post a Comment