Friday, March 27, 2015

ColourPop lippies


After hearing great things about ColourPop and remembering I'm on leave for a couple more months, I took the chance to order some Lippies. At $5 US (~$8 Cdn) each, it was harder to narrow down my choices than to pay.  Shipping was fast and customer service was great!



Super cute holographic sticker on the mailer.




Here are the eyeshadows I purchased around Christmas that arrived either smashed or dried up and my attempts at molding them back into shape. Yes, it caused a bit of anxiety to order again. The package had be well wrapped, so I thought Lippies stixs and Lippie pencils would transport better.


Shipped in an air padded mailer.



They included a hand written note, and an info card on how to use the lippies.



My choices: Lip primer, cookie, lumier pencil, wifey, wifey pencil, and scandy.


Swatched L to R, first in the sun, second in the shade: cookie, lumier pencil, wifey, wifey pencil, and scandy. I love them! They don't last all day on me, but I'm a big lip licker. I'm very tempted to place another order and grab some of the more outrageous colours like Bunny (green) or one of the many purple shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment